Help Us Make Sure We’re “Always There. Ever Prepared.”
Why We Need Your Help
Your gift to Perinton Ambulance allows us to deliver exceptional medical care to you and your loved ones. In 2022, we were dispatched to almost 6,000 emergency medical calls.
In addition to our response, treatment, and transport of the sick and injured, Perinton Ambulance is also your community resource for health and wellness education, including:
- CPR and First Aid Training to more than 1,000 people annually
- Center Blood pressure screenings at senior living facilities and the Community Center
- Car seat inspections and installations
- Community Loan Closet for crutches, canes, walkers, and wheelchairs
- Bike helmet safety events
- Free resident lift assists
- Meals on Wheels satellite location
- Explorer Post 547 for high school students interested in career in EMS
- Public education lectures and seminars at local businesses, churches, and organizations
Prefer sending a check instead? Donations may be mailed to 1400 Turk Hill Road, Fairport, NY 14450.
Your support helps us overcome the “Funding Gap” between our cost for providing medical care and the lack of reimbursement from health insurance companies. We rely on philanthropic support to continue our critical community services. Approximately 8% of our revenue comes from tax funding that directly supports resident services and assisting with ambulance bill adjustments and our Resident Lift Assist program.
Looking for our Form 990? Find it here!
Your generosity will directly impact our day-to-day operations and help offset the cost of critical equipment.
Thank you for your generous support!