Help Us Make Sure We’re “Always There. Ever Prepared.”
Why We Need Your Help
Your gift to Perinton Ambulance allows us to deliver expert emergency medical services to you and your loved ones across Perinton and the surrounding community. In 2020, we were dispatched 4,455 times. This year we are on track to respond to more than 5,000 calls.
In addition to our response, treatment, and transport of the sick and injured, Perinton Ambulance is also your community resource for health and wellness education, including:
- Immediate responder training to more than 900 people annually
- Blood pressure screenings at senior living facilities and the Community Center
- Child passenger safety seat inspections and installations
- Bike helmet safety events
- Explorer Post 547 for high school students interested in career in EMS
- Community Loan Closet for crutches, canes, walkers, and wheelchairs
- Public education lectures and seminars at local businesses, churches, and organizations
Prefer sending a check instead? Donations may be mailed to 1400 Turk Hill Road, Fairport, NY 14450.
While we remain a critical community health resource, the money we receive from the Town of Perinton only covers nine percent of our total budget, while insurance payments covering our services continue to decrease dramatically. It’s also important to understand that, while “volunteer” was part of our legacy, we are not a volunteer organization and the services we provide are not free. It’s why we rely so heavily on community donations.
Your generosity will directly impact our day-to-day operations and help offset the cost of critical equipment.
Thank you for your generous support!