For over 55 years, Perinton Ambulance has delivered community-based emergency response, health & wellness education, lifesaving skills training, and so much more.
While billing for services covers much of our operating budget, fundraising plays a pivotal role in supporting our mission. Gifts may be used toward priority needs like medical supplies, offsetting large investments, or helping fund training programs.
DID YOU KNOW…
- One cardiac monitor costs nearly $40,000? We currently utilize five.
- Our most recent ambulance purchase was nearly $130,000? That’s empty, by the way.
- We sponsor CPR training for high school students? Two times for each student since 2012.
Generous donations from people like you support these programs and more, such as our equipment loan closet, community education program, and our Explorer Post.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Walkers are the most requested loan closet item? Several times per week, actually.
- Our outreach program is the most active in the area? We’ve conducted over 600 events since 2018!
- Our Explorer Post was formed in 1982? Teaching youth about EMS for nearly 40 years.
As you can see, your contributions go a long way with Perinton Ambulance. We’ve helped thousands of your family members, friends, and neighbors over the years. With your support, we can continue our mission for many years to come!
~ Jon LeRoy, President